Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Witching Hour

Fall is officially here so I am already starting to get into the Halloween spirit. I am not a fan of "scary" Halloween.  I definitely prefer the cuter side of this holiday.  I love this image from Crafty Secret's Halloween Creative Scraps. I wanted to glam it up a bit, so I added black Stickles to the perimeter of the image.  I added clock hands, rhinestones, and a few sequins. 
I had this polka dot tissue paper left over from my birthday so  I created a double ruffle to slip under the image.  I also added seam binding, twine, and a couple of rusty jingle bells.  
I am getting ready to head out to school in a bit, so my post is going to be short and sweet today!
Have a great Tuesday!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on not liking scary halloween.......Your card is stunnning!!!!! I love all the detail you have on it!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Michele, I just love this! It's so feminine and vintage! The polka dot ruffle adds a nice touch of freshness and the rusty jingle bells are soooooo fun! You are amazing!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Great Halloween card Michele and I love all the embellishments you used, like those cool clock hands!

Thanks for sharing
Sandy

PocketSize said...

Found your card on the Scrapbook.com gallery and came by for more info. It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing where to get that image. I agree with you, scary Halloween (and gruesome Halloween for that matter) is not for me.